THE SUBCAGE: The Undertail Style Subcage for the Yamaha WR250R/X - this is our more sleek, hidden subcage.
- Comes with or without pegs, it is built to accommodate bolt-on pegs.
- Fits all WR250X and WR250R models from 2008 to current.
- Hardset legs/pegs will clear most aftermarket exhausts using the included bracket (see pics).
- Bolts under factory subframe.
- All hardware is included.
- Step plate is optional and will require a cutout of rear fender (see pictures for details).
- Made with precision CNC parts and was built from/on a brand new subframe so fitment is guaranteed.
- Requires different mounting of tail light. Tail light/plate bracket for undertail sold separately.
COLOR: This product comes in a standard color of Black, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Energy Green, or Hi-Viz Yellow. You can also go raw (no powder coat) or pick out your own custom color from Prismatic Powders! If you select a custom color, please provide the Prismatic Powders item number (e.g. ABC-1234) in the special instructions section in the shopping cart page. The only powder coats we won’t do are top coat colors - let us know if you have any questions about a color by reaching out to customer support!
TITANIUM: Add Titanium to your bar and you’ll enjoy sparks and added protection when doing wheelies! Please note that many of our older photos show 1 inch thick titanium, but the standard blocks that come on our subpages are 1/2 inch thick. Our titanium replacement blocks are 1 inch thick, though, and can be purchased separately! If you have placed an order for a subcage without titanium and you want to add titanium, please reach out to our customer service team and have your order edited; we ask that you don't place a second order for the titanium block. This can lead to confusion in production!
DELRIN: Pick black or white Delrin (plastic) for the foot pegs (if product selected includes foot pegs). Replacements available here.
LEAD & SHIPPING TIMES: Because these larger items are made to order, we generally estimate lead times of 25-60 business days. See our shipping information pages for up-to-date shipping estimates. When we are about to ship it out, you will get an email with the tracking number and then shipping usually takes 2-5 business days.